- HostBill Module
HostBill Module (Version 2.2)
Warning: It has been reported that HostBill has been updated and the module no longer works. If you would like to see an updated module please open a support ticket.
How to get an API Key for the module
- DELETE the old module from your system: includes/modules/Hosting/virtpanel
- Unzip the archive downloaded from the link above.
- Create the folder /includes/simplemodules/Hosting/virtpanel/
- Upload the virtpanel.php file to /includes/simplemodules/Hosting/virtpanel/
HostBill App Configuration
- Login to your VirtPanel control panel.
- Go to Settings -> Tools. Click on “API Access”.
- Click on the “Add Access” link.
- For “IP Address”, enter the main IP Address of the server where your WHMCS installation exists.
- Click on Add. A random API Key string will be generated.
- Go back to the API Access page.
- Copy the API Key that was generated. HostBill needs this API Key to access your VirtPanel.
In HostBill, go to Settings -> Modules -> Hosting Modules. Activate the VirtPanel Module.
Then, go to Settings -> Apps.
You will need to configure some basic settings inside your HostBill for the App Module.
- Domain = The domain of your VirtPanel install. Example: yourcompany.virtpanel.com
- API Key = The API Key, as obtained in the above step.
I started using VirtPanel in March 2015, the support and service is excellent. The panel is always having new features for server admins and customers added at no extra fees. If I have any server issues VirtPanel are always on hand to offer advice on resolving the issues. I highly recommend VirtPanel to anyone.
John E. - xHosts.uk
I mitigated from SolusVM to VirtPanel in early 2015 because of how simple it looked compared to other control panels that are available, including SolusVM. Since they understand networking better than SolusVM it saves me a lot of time installing nodes which I can use to help grow my business further. Any complaints I have had have been corrected and it is working well for myself, my vps customers and my resellers.
Lewis B. - HostSavor.com